AS07B51
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B51

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas for Extend Battery Life For use on your Laptop - Tested! _2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Ideas for Extend Battery Life For use on your Laptop - Tested! _2. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Extend Battery Life For use on your Laptop - Tested! _2.   Ideas for Extend Battery Life For use on your Laptop - Tested! _2. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:44 pm

There have been times when we wished that ones own laptop or mobile survived rather longer and helped most people finish that chat that you were having with a companion. Well I felt an identical way; I looked up using the net and found some interesting new ways to extend battery life, so here they've been. I have also extra some tips that I observed during using of my notebook computer.

Here are the points which i believe can extend your battery life
* Add Ram- Well the most unlikely option the fact that someone would choose, considering that we should instead shell in money, but it is somewhat effective.

* Dim your screen- Well the most obvious thing to undertake, but cannot keep it beyond the list as it's got shown great results, a sure shot route to extend battery power.
* Don抰 Multi-Task- Most certainly, this is something that him and i would find difficult to do, considering the fact that many of us are used to so many applications also, but then it makes your hard disc drive sweat a lot. So it抯 far better to give it a slumber.
* Auto Save- There may the Auto Save alternative in MS Office that might be turned off, this also helps when making the battery last a bit longer, but make sure which you have it on towards the fag end belonging to the battery power.
* Cool it down- Make certain your laptop is saved cool; this results within the better performance.
* Prevent the battery clean in each individual way possible.
* Defragmentation- Doing this surely makes your PC run faster and so help keeping your Netbook stay longer
* Be certain to end processes that are running inside the background, i. e. end processes via the project Manager
* Built In Options- You can find built in options while in the Operating System useful and be sure from keeping the battery lifestyle under check.
* Should you wish to listen to music, the may be ear phone would help and not just resorting to your presenter. But cutting down music to get.
* Don抰 play game titles or watch movies- Well everybody would know this, that is the strict no-no.
* Convert of wireless, if somebody using it, and using the device manager be sure you have other devices turned off.
* OS saves power- Linux uses far less power than Windows
* Lower the Graphics Use-This is achievable by changing the show resolution and shutting off fancy harddisks.
* Get a laptop that features the option of attaching another battery

Well these are a portion of the ways that you can be sure you can extend the battery life of one's laptop battery. Do mail me if you have had more ways in which you'll save battery power at- Aaroah (at)gmail(dawt)com.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b51.forumotion.com

Ideas for Extend Battery Life For use on your Laptop - Tested! _2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B51 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: