AS07B51
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B51

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested! _2_3.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Suggestions to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested! _2_3. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested! _2_3.   Suggestions to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested! _2_3. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:44 pm

There have been when we wished that your own laptop or mobile survived a little longer and helped a person finish that chat you're having with a mate. Well I felt the identical way; I looked up on the web and found some interesting tips on how to extend battery life, so here they may be. I have also additional some tips that I observed during the period of using of my laptop computer.

Here are the points which believe can extend your battery life
* Add Ram- Well here is the most unlikely option that someone would choose, considering that we need to shell in money, but it is extremely effective.

* Dim your screen- Well here is the most obvious thing to try, but cannot keep it far from the list as it consists of shown great results, a sure shot solution to extend battery power.
* Don抰 Multi-Task- Properly, this is something that we all would find hard to do, considering the fact that we are used to so many applications all at once, but then it makes your disc drive sweat a lot. So it抯 better to give it a rest.
* Auto Save- There does exist the Auto Save choice in MS Office which can be turned off, this also helps to generatte the battery last more time, but make sure you've got it on towards the fag end in the battery power.
* Cool it down- Be sure that your laptop is kept cool; this results from a better performance.
* Maintain the battery clean in every single way possible.
* Defragmentation- This technique surely makes your PC run faster so help keeping your Laptop or pc stay longer
* Ensure you end processes that are running on the background, i. e. end processes via the duty Manager
* Built In Options- There is built in options inside the Operating System which you can use and be sure in keeping the battery everyday living under check.
* In order to listen to music, the having an ear phone would help ?nstead of resorting to your subwoofer. But cutting down music is for the best.
* Don抰 play game or watch movies- Well everyone would know this, it is a strict no-no.
* Swap of wireless, if your not using it, and using the device manager make certain you have other devices powered down.
* OS saves power- Linux uses a lesser amount of power than Windows
* Lower the Graphics Use-This can be carried out by changing the screen resolution and shutting off fancy harddrives.
* Get a laptop having the option of incorporating another battery

Well these are most of the ways that you can make certain you can extend the battery life of the laptop battery. Do mail me when you have more ways in which you may save battery power at- Aaroah (at)gmail(dawt)com.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b51.forumotion.com

Suggestions to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested! _2_3.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AS07B51 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: