AS07B51
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AS07B51

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tips to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested! Empty
PostSubject: Tips to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested!   Tips to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested! EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:44 pm

There have been times when we wished that any laptop or mobile survived a tad longer and helped you actually finish that chat you were having with a mate. Well I felt the same way; I looked up on the net and found some interesting tips on how to extend battery life, so here they are. I have also increased some tips that I observed over the course of using of my notebook.

Here are the points that i believe can extend an individual's battery life
* Add Ram- Well this is the most unlikely option this someone would choose, considering that we have to shell in money, but it is very effective.

* Dim your screen- Well this is the most obvious thing to undertake, but cannot keep it away from the list as it has shown great results, a sure shot way to extend battery power.
* Don抰 Multi-Task- Well, this is something that him and i would find hard to do, considering the fact that him and i are used to so many applications all at once, but then it makes your disc drive sweat a lot. So it抯 best to give it a majority.
* Auto Save- There does exist the Auto Save method in MS Office that can be turned off, this also helps to generatte the battery last for a longer time, but make sure that you have it on towards the fag end of the battery power.
* Cool it down- Make sure that your laptop is placed cool; this results from a better performance.
* Keep the battery clean in every way possible.
* Defragmentation- This process surely makes your PC run faster and thus help keeping your Personal computer stay longer
* Make sure you end processes that are running in the background, i. e. end processes via the task Manager
* Built In Options- There are built in options in the Operating System that you can use and be sure connected with keeping the battery living under check.
* If you want to listen to music, the using an ear phone would help ?nstead of resorting to your loudspeaker. But cutting down music is for the best.
* Don抰 play games or watch movies- Well all of you would know this, this is a strict no-no.
* Switch of wireless, if your not using it, and using the device manager make sure that you have other devices turned off.
* OS saves power- Linux uses much less power than Windows
* Lower the Graphics Use-This can be done by changing the display screen resolution and shutting off fancy harddrives.
* Get a laptop having the option of putting another battery

Well these are most of the ways that you can make sure that you can extend the battery life within your laptop battery. Do mail me if you have more ways in which you can save battery power at- Aaroah (at)gmail(dawt)com.
Back to top Go down
https://as07b51.forumotion.com

Tips to Extend Battery Life In your Laptop - Tested!
Page 1 of 1